FAMILY FRIENDLY BANANA BREAD
This recipe was inspired by my absolute favourite weaning/ family recipe book.... Young Gums.
2 ripe bananas
6 heaped tablespoons of buckwheat flour
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 180
2. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
3. Meanwhile, mash the bananas in a large bowl and then add the flour, eggs and cinnamon. Mix well and then add the butter.
4. Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 20 - 25 minutes (knife should come out clean)
5. Allow to cool thoroughly before slicing.
This works great as a snack for little ones or sliced with some nut butter on with a nice of tea.